Monday, August 15, 2011

Garage Floor Clean Up.

I think I might try to get into the habit of making Monday my clean up day. The garage floor was getting pretty nasty, what with all of the spilled fluids and the grime falling off the engine parts as they are removed.

On my way home from some errands today, I stopped by Kragen and picked up this stuff, which came highly recommended by a guy who worked there:



And I must confess, the stuff is good. You basically just pour it on, let it sit for a minute or two, then wipe it off. Because I have the epoxy coated floor, it doesn't take long at all to work. But man, does it work well. Here you can see I've cleaned off the left hand side of the garage, and started to work on the area by the parts on the lower right hand side.

Great stuff! Tomorrow I will continue to remove some parts from the engine.


No comments: