Thursday, September 30, 2010

Twill Has Been Found!

I got my order from Fashion Fabrics Club the other day, and they totally came through with the labelling of each type of fabric.

I measured the widths of each bolt and subtracted out the ratty edges (I THINK that's called the selvage) to get the total useable lenght.



Sadly, the smallest of the bolts was the one that had the best color, the red. No big deal, as my dye tests have shown that any of these colors will work equally as well. God bless cotton.

For the record, I am going with the Strawberry Red Twill, part number KKK858. Here's a link directly to that fabric. I'm going to place an order for a few yards of it right now.

That is all. Carry on.


UPDATE:
I just ordered 8 yards. That should give me enough to make two capes.

No comments: